04 June 2008

100 posts already

I can't say that I'm too surprised since I am never at a loss for words! ;)

The summer is really starting to shape up and the weather has been pretty constant. I'm waiting for a little more to fall into place and I'm struggling to keep all those crazy balls up in the air right now. I have alot of projects going on but they are mostly enjoyable so I'll manage. ;)

Last night I finally made this yummy salad that I've been thinking about for a few weeks now. I saw it on a cooking show one day during lunch and it turned out really yummy! :)

I don't have a fancy grill top for my stove so I just used a pan. Everything still came out tasty! I do think though that half of a head of radicchio is plenty. Next time I'm going to go with less radicchio and throw some bib lettuce in too!

So I made that, some grilled chicken and ravioli. We had just (finally) gone shopping so I threw some delish blackberries that we got that night in with it all. Yum!!!

I have a short break from teaching so I'm home earlier and ready to make some good dins! Not for too long though. I'm excited to start again but I will miss my evenings! And you all know how I just LOVE pics so I had to include some. Eat your heart out Giada. :P

I'm hoping to get some cycling in this week. I'm still trying to master the clips. It will come in time and with practice but I just want to be past that whole thing. I'm running again which is nice and Monday's run was great and I felt the burn in all the right places, which is weird for me but it made me so happy to know that my muscles are finally listening!!! I still have time to get a short run in before dinner. I'm off! :)

5 comments:

Mnowac said...

Glad to hear the running is going well. Clips suck, I hate them. I wish everyone else didn't use them so I didn't have to! But alas they do make you more efficient. I just am sick of falling over. Luckily I've always been at a dead stop, but one of these days I'm sure I won't be.

Patricio said...

Ooohh those look yummy!
Good to hear training is going well too!
PC

allanjel said...

I gotta start coming to Ristorante` Zamiska...mmm,mmm,mmm.

Monday - clip it or crash it day for you and me missy!!

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

yummy! That puts my bowl of cereal for dinner to shame!!!

triguyjt said...

tracie...yummy and of course much more nutritious than the huge cup of cutard i just finished.