23 October 2008

whatcha been doin'....

Bloggy friends!!!! I know I have been SUPER absent and I'm sorry. I haven't forgotten about any of you and have been silently reading everyone's blogs, trying to keep up with all that you've all had going on! :)

I hope that you didn't miss me too much :P!

I have been loving my new job! I doing things that I love so even though it is lacking on the money side, I all good!

Also, I'm still working at the tutoring company. It has been a bit overwhelming but they believe they have found a new person so I'm only going to be there on Mondays and Wednesdays now so that will help alot.

I'm also still trying to balance the graphic design stuff! I so need the money and enjoy being creative but seriously, lately I haven't been doing much of anything except working and trying to fit sleep in.

The good news is that things are starting to normalize and slow down a bit. Which means I can start taking my pilates classes again AND swimming AND running again! I'm also hoping that with some of the GD money I make I can get a fancy new trainer! :) Plus, I have total incentive to start up my swimming again cuz I'm doing Rob's classes again this winter! Which totally rocks because it really pushes me and helps keep me swimming.

I have a bit of a dilema though I have to work through. I have a stupid Bally's membership so I have access to a pool at pretty much all hours. However, as many of you know, having clean pools isn't exactly something that Bally's is known for. :( Well, I talked to one of my tri buddies, Jack and he has been over to Urban Active and the pricing is about the same. Now here is the deal, if I stick it out at bally's for another 12 months it is going to be about $500 for the year. If I break my contract they can charge me the full amount of just a cancelation fee of $200. So I think I'm going to plead my case and see if I can get out of my contract and head over to Urban Active to enjoy the clear blue water they have there. What do you guys think????

I hope all is well with everyone!!! And I promise that I won't disappear like that again! ;)

1 comment:

Josh Middleton said...

You have been away for a long time! It's good to see you're back. I know how hard it is to keep up with blogging when you have so many new things going on. I'm glad you like your new job. That means so much!

I have a friend in Cincy, who just joined an Urban Active gym. He seems to love it. If you can get out of paying too much money, I'd say go for it! Ballys needs to learn to step up their game, or their going to lose their business!

Have a good one.

Josh