21 September 2008

what i've been up to...

I did not realize until today at the CTC Fall Picnic that it has been well over two weeks since I blogged. :( I knew it had been long but come on!

Here is the update:

I'm still trying to find a full time job. But have been sending out resumes and interviewing (a little). I got an email the first week of September from someone needing some web design and print design assistance. (Thanks Jen!!!) So I have been busy trying to fulfill his requests and began work on the multiple projects two weeks ago. In the midst of graphic design chaos, I had to throw together the last minute details for the ERC fundraising breakfast which went well and was fun except for the getting up at 5:30 am part.

I dont' have too much to say really because I've just been glued to my computer screen and cell phone trying to work out all the details of these rushed projects. If you are interested, have a look!

I also have to wrap another website that I started a few weeks ago as a proposal so hopefully I can get that done over the next few days. Additionally, I am finishing up a website for my parent's business.

I hope all is well with you bloggy friends! I have been trying to catch up on everyone's news so please forgive my no comment visits.

5 comments:

Craig said...

Good times at the CTC picnic. Nice seeing and chatting with ya.

Steve Stenzel said...

Good luck on the job front!

Janet Edwards said...

Best of luck on the job front! As always, it was good to see ya (& your mom!) yesterday!

Trishie said...

thanks for the update :)

Josh Middleton said...

Hey! I'm totally feeling the whole "too busy" vibe lately, too! I guess things have picked up for all of us lately. Congratulations on all the projects you have going on. I checked the Lightspeed Media site and it looks really cool! Good luck with the job hunt. Hope to hear more from you soon!

Josh