04 November 2012

October Training - 10/29/12-11/3/12

Sandy might have been in full force here in Ohio but I still got my runs in. :) On Friday evening I ran my first run since Saturday without rain.  I actually kind of missed the rain but it will rain again one day! haha Saturday brought great weather and a disconnected run in North Chagrin.  I just couldn't get into.  Early in my run, I hit something beneath the heavy leaves and twisted my left ankle pretty good, crunch and all. ;) I walked it off and after a few steps continued my run.  I came home and did my usual 45 minute post run yoga, showered, taught my yoga student, went to my friend Sally's house to do her makeup and then out to dinner with my bff, Chrissy. By the end of dinner, my ankle was swollen and sore. Each step produced a clicking sound in my ankle.  I came home and crashed and this morning opted out of spinning and yoga. I have it wrapped and elevated and I'm hoping I can hit the chiro tomorrow and they can lead me in the right direction. :) I have only ONE DAY left in my training plan!!!! :) Another reason I'm hoping this ankle heals quickly! Then it is on to the 5k-to-10k training.


10/29/12: 2.58 miles at 14:42 per mile - CRP gravel
Week 8 Day 2 - 5 min warm up,  jog for 28 mins, 5 min cooldown

10/31/12: 2.71 miles at 14:00 per mile - ECP paved
Week 8 Day 3 - 5 min warm up,  jog for 28 mins, 5 min cooldown

11/2/12: 2.94 miles at 13:36 per mile - ECP paved
Week 9 Day 1 - 5 min warm up,  jog for 30 mins, 5 min cooldown

11/3/12: 2.61 miles at 15:19 per mile - NCR trail
Week 9 Day 2 - 5 min warm up,  jog for 30 mins, 5 min cooldown

Total Mileage: 10.84 miles

No comments: