22 June 2008

O Canada....

I had the most wild dream last night!!! I dreamt that I was at the start of Great Lakes Escape, standing on the edge of the boat. I jumped in and starting swimming and kept swimming and swimming and soon I was alone in the water and kept swimming. I got disoriented and couldn't tell were I was going. I was exhausted and so confused. I started to tread water just looking around.

So I kept swimming and suddenly I saw the shore. I started to walk onto the beach but I didn't see anyone else around.

Suddenly the mounties came out of the woods onto the beach and sidy, "Welcome to Canada, eh."

Then I woke up. I know crazy huh?!

4 comments:

triguyjt said...

actually..they were some actors from the cleveland playhouse promoting a new play about the royal canadian mounties and the horses who love them...

no, tracie, you were still in cleveland, you just got turned around in the water....

really...!!! ehh

Steve Stenzel said...

Wow. I had a dream like that. Only I masterbated my way to Canada. I don't know what yours means, and I don't know what mine means...

tracie said...

oh brother!

allanjel said...

Just a quick question, Were the mounties hot and sexy in them uniforms?