01 April 2008

REMINDER

I'm getting lost in my GIS files and rushing to get everything done so this is just a friendly reminder to all of you who might not have plans for Thursday between 6-8pm. ;)

Lake Erie Artists Gallery Event

Terri Zamiska Harper:
Photographer



Wine and Cheese Opening

Lake Erie Artists Gallery

DATE: Thursday April 3, 2008

TIME: 6pm - 8pm

LOCATION: Lake Erie Artists Gallery
230 W. Huron Road

Tower City

Level M1

Cleveland, Ohio 44113

216.664.9920
www.lakeerieartists.com



After the reception, a bunch of us will prob head over to AJ Roccos for a few celebratory drinks as the opening is on my birthday - all are welcome! Hopefully, you can make it!!!

5 comments:

B Bop said...

...speaking of GIS files, I will be in the classroom that night learning how to use ARCGIS. Maybe I can catch you guys at AJ Rocco's afterwards??

tracie said...

good luck! we should be there after 8:30 if you want to stop over

JenC said...

happy birthday Tracie! Sorry I can't make it tonight. Have fun!

TRI TO BE FUNNY said...

Hope it was a success!

Patricio said...

Bday? well Feliz belated CumpleaƱos! :)
PC