31 March 2008

sun :)

This weekend I had a mini-retreat for a volunteer thing. It was held at the Boston Store in Cuyahoga Valley National Park. There a few pics from the yummy food at the retreat and of all of us eating and talking. After I went on a hike. :) It was awesome! Sunny and warm. :) I was out and about for about two hours. Spring hasn't actually come just yet. There are a few shots of buds, but I can't wait to get back out there once things turn green. I took some pics with my digital camera and I shot about two rolls on my 35mm. I have to get those negatives developed. As soon as I have those I will share those too! :) Sorry to be brief but I have a TON of stuff to do for my project!!!

Get out there and enjoy the sun!

4 comments:

Steve Stenzel said...

I'd LOVE to go on a sunny and warm hike! Can I come over to play?...

B Bop said...

ah...you made it to the retreat. I had to work.

Indeed, that is a nice place to hike, etc. I do as much training as possible in that neck of the woods.

davegibb said...

You can quit bragging about sunny and warm anytime now. Glad you had a nice w-end.

tracie said...

steve you are always welcome to come to OH for some outdoor fun!

weather wise things have been up and down so don't be too jealous guys! i'm sending sunshine and warm weather to both of you!