09 May 2008

week in review

Things have been nutty this week for sure! But such is life!

MONDAY
I can barely remember the beginning of the week. ;) Monday I had an interview. Not going to say too much but just think good thoughts please!

TUESDAY
Steve won an award from his Excel Tech program at Brush so we had a lovely little award dinner to attend in honor of him! That was fun. Here are some pics of that.



WEDNESDAY
I went over to the meeting for a fresh stop in Cleveland Hts. Hopefully, things will turn out well. I volunteered to be one of the fresh stop managers because I'm not sure I will be available during the afternoons to help at the distribution centers. I'm just excited about all the yummy fruits and veggies I will be receiving every week! :)

THURSDAY
Steve and I received tickets for the musical Spelling Bee. It was HYSTERICAL! Seriously, one of the funniest shows I've seen (second to the MP Spamalot). I laughed so much at some points I was crying. If you have time to check it out, I HIGHLY recommend it. :)

FRIDAY
Tonight I'm helping stuff the bags for the Emerald Crossing Trail 5k Trail Run. If anyone hasn't signed up, check it out. The course looks like it will be a good one!

3 comments:

Patricio said...

Sending you great/positive energy and thoughts about the interview. Good luck!
P

triguyjt said...

forgot all about the 5 k trail run.... hope the event went well....
since mickey was putting it on..i hope it succeeds

good luck

JenC said...

Great to see you Friday! Missed you on Sunday!