26 December 2012

Frosty 5 Race Report-of sorts

Happy belated Christmastime everyone!  I've been bad at blogging. :( As a result I will post a final training post and race report next Monday after the New Years Eve race!!! Christmas Eve I ran the Frosty 5 in Hudson.  It was a great race and well attended!  Overall I ran a good race. I started off a bit too fast and didn't dress warm enough so I froze through the last two miles but I came in right around where I thought I would and that made me happy! I also wasn't running alone which made me feel good about my pace.  I was always surrounded by a small group of people running around my pace so that was nice.

This week is technically a recovery week for my 5k-to-10k training so I'm going to be able to get some easy runs in this week.  I'm also on vacation from work until after the New Year! We have an impending blizzard and I need to get a run in before yoga so I'm off! Stay warm and enjoy the post holiday happiness everyone!

No comments: