07 March 2008

snowy friday....

Well my friends, March has officially arrived! March is always the snowiest month. I like the snow (don't tell ANYONE that though) but this stuff that twirls around and blows all different directions just so it hits you right in the face, it is a little aggressive if you ask me. I mean yes Mother Nature I know it is snowing, I don't need my eyelashes to freeze shut. So anyhow make sure you bundle up, it is going to be a frosty, freezey weekend! :)

Just to give you a little update from yesterday, I'm feeling a little better. Things with my project are going a tiny bit better. I slept for 5 HOURS STRAIGHT last night, which is more than any other night this week. :) I'm still in sick denial, but I'm starting to feel like I have the upper hand. Although everyone I talk to on the phone or see is like, are you sick???

That reminds me, last night my brother and I were at CVS getting some antisick supplies and the conversation went like this:

Steve: Weren't you already here this morning?

Me: Yes.

Steve: And weren't you wearing the pjs you have on now?

Me: Yes, but I have on a long coat, so no one can see that.

Steve: Well, they CAN see your socks.

***I was wearing these black fuzzy knee socks with snowmen on them. But you couldn't see the WHOLE sock.***

Me: Whatever, what's your point?

Steve: Nothing.

Me: The same people aren't working now that were working then! For crying out loud, I feel like ass, I don't care!

Steve: Well, you look like ass too so at least things are consistent.

Me: (Hitting him as hard as I could) Listen up, when a woman says she feels like ass you don't say, hey you look like it too! Jerk face!

Steve: I don't think women say things like "I feel like ass."

Me: (ignoring his existence at this point) Thanks have a great night! (Yes this entire exchange happened at the checkout counter.)

So anyhow, I'm letting the tea and vitamins and honey and cough drops do their thing and I think by Monday I will be finished with this snifflely business! :)

I wanted to also alert all of you CTCers of a wonderful lecture that is happening next week on March 11th, Tuesday night. Here is the link so you can view the 'official' brochure and REGISTER for the event. ;)

Now I know I always go on about how much I love the Chagrin Valley Wellness Center and how they fix me every time I'm a little broken or a lot broken, whatever the case may be, but seriously people this place rocks! And when I attended a seminar there a few months ago I talked to Sean, who I'm pretty sure does all their marketing PR stuff (right? if not let me know what you do....besides all the trouble you're usually causing! ;) ). Anyway, I said you should do some athlete centric seminars because athletes love learning new ways to be more efficient, etc. etc. So I got an email from Ashleigh, who you can call and register with, from the CVWC about the seminar this coming TUESDAY and it is for Runners and it will be all about better breathing and hydration techniques. I definitely have breathing issues. :( As my pilates instructors are ALWAYS telling me. So I'm going, 1. because I love CVWC and 2. because I'm a bad breather. That sounds weird but you get what I mean. :) So please check it out and register! Oh plus half the registration fee is donated to the Make a Wish Foundation.

Well, I unfortunately have to get back to work. :( I hope all of you have wonderful Fridays!!!!


p.s. don't forget to check out the seminar! ;)


Oooooooohhhhhhhhhh I almost forgot today is my mom's birthday! Happy Birthday MOM!!!!! :) (I'll put a pic up when I get home)


ok seriously, I'm done........for now.........aaahahahahahaha....

1 comment:

Mnowac said...

Hope you feel better soon!