25 November 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Hello to all of you lovely blog readers!

I hope all of you had great Thanksgivings!!!! Mine was good. Good times, good food! :) The next day I worked out with Alexis and then went with my mom and brother to Aurora Farms and the Nike outlet! :) See previous post re: my obsession with athletic clothing. So that was fun we shopped for a few hours and then my mom and I went to Beachwood Place and then had a girl's sleepover. :) Yesterday I worked out with Alexis and then hung out with my dad and brother.

Today I cleaned and got my xmas tree! Tomorrow I will finish cleaning the dining room and then decorate for Christmas. Which is one of my favorite things to do! I wear my Santa hat and listen to Christmas carols. Ok for future reference, I don't think I need to acknowledge my......uniqueness, just remember that I already know. ;)

I started tracking my miles for the VTC for CTC. Woohoo!!! Monica and I are doing the Reindeer Run this weekend so I can include that too in addition to all my workouts. Plus my swim clinic will help boost me too. Oh who else is in for the Reindeer Run?? It will be fuuuuunn! ;) I mean Monica and I will be there so obviously it will be an awesome time!

So stay tuned tomorrow for pictures of my Christmas tree and decorations! I totally KNOW you all are super excited to see what I've done! ;)

1 comment:

Mnowac said...

Hey there! I can't do yoga/swimming on Thursday b/c I have a dentist appt and won't be able to make yoga at 6. But if you want to there is a yoga class at 2:15 on Sat we could do to and swim after. It would be a 3 workout day!!!