15 November 2007

I totally know.....

I'm a huge dork. Seriously, I know this and am completely at peace with it. :) I found the cutest things this morning. I'm sure everyone out there already knows about these but I JUST discovered them! Check it out:



Oh yes, ladies and gents, you can buy Tri Xmas cards! TriSanta has holiday cards and all sorts of things. Super cute! Too bad I already have xmas cards, the joys of having a father who is a printer; I would totally buy some of these!

I'm going to add one of Peter Dilanni's prints as my header background, stay tuned for that! You can find his other work on the TriSanta site too.

Enjoy the rainy day Clevelanders! And remember, it could always be worse......it could be SNOW!

1 comment:

Mnowac said...

IT IS SNOWING! I JUST LOOKED OUTSIDE. Boo, thanks for meeting me last night and I am glad you are coming Sat, I will email you directions to my house later today.

Monica