16 November 2007

So I'm sitting here, getting my playlist together for the Pigskin tomorrow. Trying to find things that will make me think of warmth and going fast! ;) I borrowed a cd of the OSU Marching Band from my dad and am putting a medley at the beginning for my stretching. I was trying to find a free version of the band playing "Hang on Sloopy" and came across this:

http://ets.osu.edu/tbdbitl/video/becomescripthigh.mpg

This is one of my favorite parts of the game! If I miss the dot, I'm devastated. Last year, I started tearing up when I watched it. I know you don't have to say it, see the previous post, I already know!

So anyway, I'm getting everything together and pumping myself up because I know that it is going to be cold. And because this is the first super real 5K that I've actually planned on doing as a real race. Normally, I go with other people to do the whole walk/run thing and do more walking than running. Hopefully, I will do more running than walking this time. :) Wish me luck and warmth, I'm going to need both!

I'm off to finish my mix and do some yoga then off to bed. I will have a report tomorrow!

2 comments:

Mnowac said...

I'm really glad you came today! You did awesome. Sign up for the Reindeer Run 5K!

B Bop said...

Nice to see you this morning @ the Pigskin classic Tracie!!!

I thought we may have a chance to talk public transit and other planning related stuff over a lager after the race.....another day I suppose.