28 December 2007

merry merry christmas :)

Hello everyone! I do apologize for my lack of posting lately. I have been pretty busy with the holidays, who hasn't!? So christmas was very nice. Monday after work, Steve and I ran some errands doing some last minute shopping and then we went to my aunt and uncle's house in South Euclid. The next day I had my parents, brother, grandma and my landlady over for christmas dinner and presents. I made a crown pork roast with green beans and parsley potatoes. My mom helped me out with some last minute things which was sooooo nice. :) Later my aunt and uncle and two of their daughters and their granddaughter came over as well as my brother's friend Steve and his dad. So it was alot of fun!!!!! I made a little slideshow of all of us opening gifts. :) Enjoy!






So in other news, today was my last day with Alexis. :( I definitely have mixed feelings about it. I mean obviously I'm going to miss working out with her and seeing her and Mariela. I'm worried that I won't work as hard since I don't have her support and encouragement. But I'm also kind of excited to have more flexibility in my workout schedule. I can vary things a bit more now. I also am excited to see how I do and if I can be dedicated even though I'm not paying anyone to plan my workouts and make me do them. ;) I'm going to finish up a workout plan for next week today. I'm going to use January as a month of experimentation. I have goals I want to accomplish but every week I'm going to try a new workout schedule. It should be interesting if nothing else. I think my mom and I are going to start taking a yoga class every Monday which would be awesome. I really like yoga classes better than just doing the DVDs I have. I feel like the classes are more relaxing.

I have the New Year's Eve 5K in Stow on Monday and I'm hoping that I can complete it faster than the last race. That is my main goal for 2008, always improve! :)

1 comment:

triguyjt said...

hi..only had a coach (for tri) once season. I think it was 03. was fantastic experience. this was on line, however. had foot problems and she worked me hard on other areas to compensate for injured foot. i still came within a minute of my pr for an olympic distance. so coaching is great. its also nice to run your own thiing too.
good luck in stow--say gooodbye to 07