03 December 2007

why I love radiators....

Whenever I pretend shop for a house online, the first thing I look at is if they have radiators or forced air. Why? Well, let me tell you! :)

There happen to be MANY reasons why radiators rock!

1. You can warm your towels and slippers in the winter time.

2. They heat so much more efficiently and aren't as drying as forced air.

3. They don't spread dust and allergens around every time they turn on.

4. They are a GREAT place for drying hand washables. ;)

5. The cat loves to get warm and cozy on top of them.

I can't think of any more reasons right now but, seriously I'm sure there are a ton more! I thought that I should share my love for radiators with all of you this morning as I was getting out of the shower and grabbed a nice warm towel from the top of the radiator. It seriously is the best thing in the world. Along with having warm slippers! Seriously, if you don't have 'em, you're missing out big time! :)

5 comments:

Steve Stenzel said...

Gotta show the love! (our house has radiators...)

I looked down a few posts on your site. I, too, have cats. Let me make this clear: all cats hate cat clothes. All of them.

It can lead to funny pictures though...

;)

tracie said...

Steve:

Morris is my first cat, so I was not prepared for his anti-apparel behavior. Such as walking backwards to become "free" of it. :)

I've never been much of a fan of dressing animals. However, I must say Morris detests them so much, it is beyond entertaining. I rarely subject him to clothes, but I just had to try for the holiday shot. I should have posted the REALLY good pics where he looked like he wanted to kill me. ;)

Mnowac said...

My cats lay down on the ground and refuse to move if you put a harness on them. I too love radiators! I hang things on our to dry all the time and always put a towel on there in the bathroom. Good stuff.

Josh Middleton said...

Loved this! I just moved into a place with radiators and I must say, after today, they seem a lot more desirable! I can't wait to take a shower tomorrow morning and use a nice warmed towel.

Thanks for the inspiration! :)

triguyjt said...

No cats for our family. Springer Spaniel is our four legged friend...
however, we do have some radiators...love the one in my little half bath. Take a paper in there and read a long time staying warm..its like a second office, only warmer.
thanks for the blog love-your on my "check these out list".
:)