29 December 2007

running with Maddy

Today I got up early and went over to my parent's house to borrow their dog Maddy. We went over to the newish park in Bainbridge and got in about 1.5 miles. :) Mom was concerned because it was so cold so she made Maddy wear her sweater. It was actually quite brisk. She sure was a trooper and her little legs worked hard! Maddy has never run with me before and I think she thought we were just going to stroll around the park. ;) But she worked hard to keep up and got all dirty to prove it! Here are some pics of Maddy after our little run.













I'm going to finish reading this cross training book for runners by Matt Fitzgerald that I got from the library, make up a training schedule for next week and hopefully get some laundry done. I'm so glad the craziness of the holidays are gone. I don't have much planned for new years so I'm looking forward to the quiet.

2 comments:

Tea said...

hmm, I think Maddy like the car better. LOL.

Happy New Year!

triguyjt said...

maddy says "What the????
way to end 07 with a strong run...