21 December 2007

What the Dickens'...

The Dickens' Village that is ;) Last night I went with my landlady, June to her friend's (Pat and Eddie) house to see the Dickens' Village that Eddie puts up every year. I can't believe all the little people that he has set up. I didn't bring my camera so a stock photo will have to do. Which by the way, I had no idea how popular these village things are! I found a plethora of pictures of peoples' villages. Websites even dedicated just to showing off a village!





We had a very nice time. The village was enormous! Eddie HAD to make me one of his famous blue raspberry martinis. Yes he TOTALLY twisted my arm. Then after, we drove past Neala Park and saw the pretty lights they had up.

I still have a ton of shit to do to get ready for xmas day! :( And I still have presents to buy. double :( I will keep you posted of the progress. I plan to hit the gym tonight and do some laundry, then tomorrow hit the gym for some running, swimming and yoga. And of course endless cleaning! I NEED to get alot done this weekend in terms of housekeeping and I was hoping to bake some cookies.

Hope you are all ready for the upcoming holidays!!!!

2 comments:

Mnowac said...

Hope you get everything accomplished this weekend! My sister has those villages, they take up her whole house at the holidays!

Tea said...

slice and bake cookies...then you can eat the dough while one tray is cooking. ;)