02 January 2008

Let it snow......

So I just wanted to share something that caused lots of laughs and lots of swearing. This morning, my mother told my father to take her car to work because it had snowed so much and he has rear wheel drive. She doesn't have more than a quarter of a mile to go. He, in usual form, insisted that it would be fine. The more she pressed the more he said he would have no problems. (And you wonder where I get my stubborn, prove everyone wrong attitude. ;) )

So this was the result:



The car ended up almost perpendicular to the driveway. I will leave you with these images of yet another time when my mom was right. ;)

2 comments:

triguyjt said...

you got that right!!
by the way... I went out the night before 11pm ish and spent an hour and still had sidewalks and front steps to do in the am..but it was nice to be able to start up the car and drive to the gym!!
Should have taken a pic, but when clearing the car off, I gave it a mohawk. Next time we get 7 inches I will

Janet Edwards said...

Haha, I just can't help but to laugh at people as they "spin their wheels" in the snow!