23 February 2008

fun weekend

Before I begin my post, I want to send a BIG CONGRATS to my brother Steve. Yesterday he found out that he had been accepted to the Maxine Goodman Levin College of Urban Affairs at Cleveland State University! CONGRATS STEVE! :)

Last night I went out with my friend Allison and her boyfriend Phil and one of his friends, Dave, that was visiting from Michigan and Bryna. We were out celebrating Allison and what a cool person and fabuloso engineer she is. ;) Here are some pics from our fun night out. Enjoy!!!





I was planning on hitting the pool this am but since I didn't get to bed until 4am, that didn't happen. My stomach has been very unhappy today. I'm not sure if it is my dumb medicine or the Irish car bomb I had just before we left or the fact all I had to eat so far today was toast. Or maybe all of those things. ;) So needless to say I won't be very fast tomorrow at swimming but I'll be there. I miss running and I have to take my bike in soon to have my new wheels put on. I just don't want to give it up though when that is all I can pretty much do. :( We'll, see!

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!

3 comments:

triguyjt said...

Irish Car Bomb. I think the Old Angle makes that!! or am I wrong..

Nice pics... sorry again for the tag...haha..

Patricio said...

Sounds like you had a great time going out... borracha! j/k :)

I did the tag game thing it was actually pretty cool. The hard part for me was to come up with 7 other bloggers, as you know I just started with this, but it worked!

P

B Bop said...

Congrats to Steve!!!! If he has any questions about the college, courses, etc. he can send them my way.

I guess the college is getting renamed....maybe the college of urban affairs sounded like we were a bunch of Bill Clinton supporters or something ;-)