07 February 2008

check this out......

Ever want to send a someone a note to let them know you are thinking about them??? And in that moment, also thinking, "I wish I could send a card made by a local artist???"

Well, look no further my friends! My Auntie Terri has a solution for you :)

Visit Lake Erie Artist's new on line card store. Featuring the talent of local Cleveland artists.

Please take time to check out the selection and why not buy a few while you're at it!?! Especially the ones made by Terri Harper! ;)

I'm pretty lucky, I get her handmade lovelies for xmas and bdays! :)

In other Auntie Terri news, she will be having a gallery opening in March!!! So you can stop in and see all her amazing work! I will post the details as they become available.

Here are some of my fav images, mouse over for a larger view:





In other news, I finally gave in and am seeing Dr. Shah tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully, he will have good news for me. Fingers-crossed everyone!

1 comment:

triguyjt said...

good luck tracie..

love the stuff from yhour aunt