06 February 2008

updates :)

I don't have too much to report about the hip. :( I had PT on Tuesday and my PT had a really hard time getting my hip flexor to release. I'm still.......stiff and sore. I'm hoping to make an apt ASAP with a DR to figure out what is causing all this.

In other fun and exciting news, I got a haircut AND a color today! :) I love getting my hair done! I always feel like a new person.

Not much else to report, as my training is practically nonexistent, as is my social life, nada mucho!

I have a fun-filled weekend coming up so hopefully I will have pics to share from Wicked and the CTC Party! :) Stay tuned!!!

Hope all of you in the blogosphere are happy, warm and dry! The rain is crazy!!!!!

1 comment:

Janet Edwards said...

Best of luck with the docs!!!

Sweet, I will get to check out the new do on Saturday! S/b a good time!