21 February 2008

you know what they say....

Breaking up is hard to do. Today the Cavs traded several of my favorite players, including my boyfriend Drew Gooden. :( (Drew doesn't exactly know that he is my boyfriend, but whatev!;)

Seriously though, I'm not totally sure how all this is going to play out. I guess we will have to wait and see. Ferry seems to think that a midseason mixup is a good thing, but I'm skeptical. I'm pretty sure that Gooden is like number two or something in rebounds. HELLO, WE ACTUALLY NEED THOSE!!!!!

One thing that will be MUY INTERESADO is the reaction Wallace will receive when he enters the Q as a Cavalier. This is a PR person's dream come true. ESPN is going to eat this shit up. When we play Detroit in the finals, they will pit Wallace against Wallace. Creating this huge sense of tension and anticipation. I'm really unsure how I feel about the addition of a former Piston's player. I personally think that they all look like huge scary dudes. And that isn't just because I'm short. They are super intimidating. All of our players are nice friendly looking dudes. Oh well! So long boyfriend and Hughes, Marshall, Simmons, Newble and Brown. Good luck!!! We'll miss you, especially Drew! ;)

4 comments:

triguyjt said...

I just tagged you. It's a pain, but I hope you do it anyway!

The rules are as follows:
# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.

thanks...triguyjt..

triguyjt said...

as for the cavs....
stronger dee presence with big ben.
a guy who can hit the three like wally.. a developing young point guard in west and a vet in joe smith, who can hit the 15 footer..
all pretty good additions. when boobie gets back with andy, they willhave versatility. of course, they have the trump card.
you know who

Patricio said...

I didn't know u were an NBA and/or Cavs fan.. that's cool... I wish we had an NBA team here in St. Louis. I used to LOVE the NBA back when Jordan (and even before: L Bird, Magic, I Thomas, etc etc).
Also... hablas EspaƱol? :)
P

B Bop said...

I admit that I was was immediately nostalgic when I heard of the trade, after watching the team grow over the last couple of years. I rather liked Donyell, not so much as a player anymore (he's a little past his prime ;-), but as a person. I was really hoping he would get a championship ring here.

But, I think they will be a better team.....beginning Sunday. (but I did like your boyfriend's beard).