12 February 2008

famous

I was checking my stats last night and I saw this visit:

Photobucket


I'm always interested how international viewers found me so I checked out the referring URL. And guess what!? This person found me from CNN.com. Can you believe it? I clicked the link and saw the article on CNN.com about Zednik and at the bottom of the article there is a shortlist of blogs that have similar info. I found the link at the end of the day so mine wasn't listed anymore, but isn't that something? I know that a searchbot populates those lists, so it isn't like anyone at the journalistic giant actually read my blog but still fun.

Totally not really important, but I felt little 'special' for a few minutes. ;)

Anyhow, I hope everyone is staying warm!!!! Cuz it's chilly out there (again) today! :)

2 comments:

triguyjt said...

please remember us when you become ms. blog icon of the internet

:-)

Josh Middleton said...

That's awesome! It's fun to see who is watching the blog and where they are from. Seeing the google search sites is the best!

Hope you're having a good day!