10 February 2008

I know, as if one post wasn't enough today.....

I just wanted to get my weekend summarized. ;) Sorry!

Yesterday, I had a jam packed day! Woke up a bit later than I had wanted as a result of staying up til 1am on Friday night. Rushed over to Pilates and then over to the Cingular store to help my mom figure out her phone plan. Then I went over to Marshall's cuz I NEEDED a new pair of black heels for this thing I have next weekend. Rushed home, took a nap. Which is not something I do regularly but it sure felt good to sleep for an hour. :) Got ready and went over to the CTC Party.

One of the other CTCers was hosting it at his totally pimped out loft. Seriously, the bedroom looked like a magazine. ;) He was an awesome host and I got to finally meet a few people that I only know from the forum convos and got to chat with others. So overall it was a pretty good time! :)

I was up late again last night, because even though I was tired when I got home from the party (and pretty much half in the bag) I answered my cell when it rang and ended up on the phone til about 1:30am. So again this morning I slept in till about 8:30am and refused to get out of bed because of the chilly snow that I heard whipping around the house. Around 9am I finally got my ass out of bed and got the day started.

I have been doing some work for school and house stuff (yeah :P) so I'm going to have dinner in a bit and then hit the trainer and see how my hip feels. I'm pretty much dying after a week of doing nothing!!!! I'm surprised I made it. Seriously, I usually would start to get depressed after missing two days of workouts but this week I did ok. I think I was just busy otherwise that I didn't notice it as much.

Ok so here is the plan for this week workout wise:
S: bike
M: swim, I'm going to swim for 30mins at a reasonable pace and see how I feel, if my hip starts to bother me I'll end there, if not I'll try and squeeze in another 30mins.
T: bike
W: swim 45mins., bike
R: if I don't go to the b-lo I might got for a hike
F: swim, pilates
S: Chili Bowl :)

Now, even though I'm not supposed to run, I think that hiking isn't the same and if I just do a short one I should be ok, right? It is supposed to be sunny on Thursday so I will prob go to Buffalo, so I might then try to fit something in on Wednesday after tutoring. I'm not sure exactly what I'll do but I'll probably head out to CVNP. I haven't been out there in a while, like years! So it is officially allowed.

No comments: